Proceedings of the First Symposium on Algebra, Languages and Computation
30 October-1 November 1997, University of Aizu,
Editors: T. Imaoka and C. Nehaniv
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- S. Okawa and S. Hirose, On the Relation of Homomorphic Characterization and Dyck Reduction, pp 1-8.
- G. Pirillo, Palindrome Factors in Sturmian Words, pp 9-12.
- M. Katsura, On a Conjecture of L. Aceto, pp 13-14.
- M. Kondo, Annihilators in BCK-algebras II, pp 15-18.
- L. Kászonyi, On Bounded Context-Free Languages, pp 19-25.
- R. Matsuda, Note on Overrings without a Specified Element, pp 26-31.
- T. Tanabe and R. Matsuda, Note on Kaplansky's Commutative Rings, pp 32-35.
- R. Matsuda and M. Kanemitsu, On Noetherian Pseudo-Valuation Semigroups, pp 36-39.
- M. Kanemitsu and S. Bansho, Some Properties of Ideals in Valuation Semigroups, pp 40-43.
- J. Komeda, Numerical Semigroups of Cyclic Index 0, pp 44-49.
- T. Saito, Isomorphisms of One-Orbit Transformation Semigroups, pp 50-55.
- Y. Kobayashi and F. Otto, Quasi-Repetitive Elements for Morphisms on a Free Monoids, pp 56-60.
- T. Matsuhisa and M. Tominaga, Nash Equilibria in Common-Belief without Logical Omniscience, pp 61-68.
- P. Dömösi and C. L. Nehaniv, Finite Automata Networks and Products of Automata, pp 69-76.
- C. L. Nehaniv and K. Dautenhahn, Semigroups Expansion for Autobiographic Agents, pp 77-84.
- M. Ito and P. V. Silvia, Remarks on Deletions, Scattered Deletions and Related Opelations, pp 85-90.
- M. Tokizawa, Set Product Residue Semigroups, pp 91-99.