Senior Lecturer in Computer Science at the University of Hertfordshire.
My research is mainly in the area of learning algorithms and their applications.
- Cognitive Architectures: CHREST model of human attention and learning
- Machine Learning: applications (data mining) and theory
- Methodology: the development of scientific software and models
I have commercial experience in the following areas:
- software development, especially Ruby, Java, and C/C++.
- data mining/machine learning applications for data analysis
An example project: Geo Strategies Ltd.
|Address:||Dr. Peter Lane|
|School of Computer Science|
|University of Hertfordshire|
|HATFIELD AL10 9AB|
|Phone:||+44 (0)1707 285063|
|Research URL:||UH Profile Page|