I teach on the BSc and MSc programmes for Computer Science (both on campus and on-line), and also supervise research students to PhD level.
The subjects vary each year, but are typically a mix of:
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Cognitive Modelling
- Data Mining
- Programming (from beginner to advanced, usually in Java)
- Programming Language Design / Paradigms
- Alok Verma, ‘Semantic data fusion in IoT systems’, PhD, started 2017.
- Deepak Panday, ‘Weighted-feature based data clustering’, PhD, started 2015.
- Zaheed Mahmood, ‘An analysis of software defect prediction studies through reproducibility and replication’, PhD, 2018. Download.
- Pam Green, ‘Extracting group relationships within changing software using text analysis’, PhD, 2013. Download.
- Ji Wan Han, ‘A multi-level machine-learning system for attention-based object recognition’, PhD, 2010. Download.
- Rosemary E. Gilligan, ‘Case Based Reasoning (CBR) for medical diagnostic systems design’, MPhil, 2009.